NSW gov. 5-month contract for an experienced Workers Compensation Officer ASAP start into the new year! Parramatta location! SAP exp desirable!
Well known Government organization who provide valuable resources within the New South Wales sector, is currently seeking an experienced Workers Compensation Officer for a contract role until February 2020. Gain valuable experience working within a reputable organization! This role is based in Parramatta, close to the station!
During this Workers Compensation assignment, your responsibilities will include:
• Processing of workers compensation entitlements, as per department policies and procedures
• Review and reconcile workers compensation leave in payroll in conjunction with award provisions for complex claims
• Provide advice to stakeholders to monitor the progress of workers compensation claims and manage claims through to closure
• Preparation and processing of workers compensation and injury management information
• Manage all claims databases in line with department policy and procedures
To be successful for this contract, you must have experience with the following:
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
• Recent SAP experience entering leave and payroll on a day to day basis
• SAP payroll background is highly advantageous
• Workers compensation leave processing experience is desirable
• Strong attention to detail
How to apply…
Be quick to apply for this exciting contracted role! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org any questions. Please be advised only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.