Quit the long commute! Major Australian Construction co in the Liverpool area requires a WHS Administrator to support their organisation.
Established in the late 60’s this company has grown from humble beginnings to be a leader in the Australian market. With a commitment to quality and a commitment to a high standard of environmental care they have developed an excellent reputation, and through this, have expanded their group to include numerous organisations. In the capacity of WHS Administrator, you will be working within a supportive, approachable and collaborative HR Team.
- Reporting line straight to the WHS Manager of the Group
- Opportunity to make your mark – seeking a WHS Administrator who is passionate about building internal relationships and ensuring a safe environment for all employees.
- Expanding organisation with no plans to slow down!
Reporting through to the WHS Manager, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Support the WHS Manager in producing safety documents and safety reports
- Support the WHS Manager in investigating various incidents across sites in New South Wales
- Liaise with Site Managers to ensure registers and necessary documentation is complete and relevant
- Administration of company safety system
- Providing ongoing training to internal staff and new starters on the company safety system
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- Minimum 2 years experience working as a WHS Administrator/Coordinator
- Tertiary qualifications in WHS is necessary
- Experience working in the Civil/Construction field is advantageous
- Strong written & verbal communication skills will ensure your success in this role
How to apply….
If you’re looking to expand your career and join an iconic Australian organisation where your experience and knowledge is valued then send your application to email@example.com or call Sarah Bolster on 02 9002 5001.