Passionate & enthusiastic Team Leader required immediately to join an expanding finance company based in the CBD.
Based in the heart of the CBD, this market leading financial organization is searching for collections or client services expert who has a passion for helping customers and delivering exceptional customer service. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a professional and friendly team where you can be recognized as an expert in your field. This organization is a major player within the finance sector and is well known for their competitive products and uncompromised service to clients!
• Flexible working arrangements
• Paid parental leave after 6 months of employment
• Discounted gym membership and private health cover
• Ongoing learning and development
• Company wide community initiatives
Reporting through to the Divisional Manager, you will be responsible for the following duties:
• Leading a team of Credit Analysts who are focused on assessing PAYG and self-employed auto finance applications
• Providing ongoing training, coaching and support to staff
• Leading the team to achieve set KPI’s and targets
• Review and resolve escalated queries
• Continually review process and implement efficiencies where necessary
• Work with management on various ad-hoc projects
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
• Minimum 2 years experience leading teams of credit staff within the asset finance sector
• Exceptional leadership, coaching and staff management skills
• Ability to build relationships with a customer centric approach to internal and external stakeholders
How to apply
Sound interesting? Send your application to email@example.com or call Sarah Bolster on 02 9002 5001 for a confidential conversation.