NSW Gov client seeking experienced Recruitment Consultant with Taleo and SAP experience to support end to end recruitment functions! 3-month contract!
Our client is a growing and prosperous organisation who take pride in contributions to New South Wales and the wider Nation. Currently there are a lot of opportunities in growing the organisation and expanding business opportunities. They are urgently needing a Talent Acquisition Officer who has proven experience in end to end recruitment activities in a large, high volume organisation.
In this exciting Recruitment focused role, you will be responsible for the following duties:
• Facilitating end to end recruitment transactions including uploading jobs, posting ads, phone screening, coordinating interviews, pre-employment checks and closing the offer
• Preparing onboarding and new starter correspondence
• Responding to recruitment enquiries from internal and external stakeholders
• Working with line managers to develop efficient and effective job requirements
• Initiating and managing relevant payroll, accommodation and new starter request
To be successful in this Recruitment focused opportunity, you must have experience in the following areas:
• At least 2 years in a similar internal Recruitment Consultant/Talent Acquisition role
• Taleo, SAP and HPCM experience with be highly considered
• Previous knowledge of the PSC framework is beneficial
• Experience with a high volume and complex environment
• Exceptional communication skills
How to apply
Be quick to apply for this exciting contracted role! Please email email@example.com any questions or apply directly through Seek.
Please be advised only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.