Growing asset finance firm seeks a Settlements Officer to deliver a customer focused approach and efficient service.
With over 30 years of industry knowledge this growing organisation provide flexible finance solutions to Australian and New Zealand based clients. Small enough to be adaptable to client needs yet large enough to compete with the large corporates this is a unique opportunity to connect with clients and provide individually tailored finance solutions within a stable and dynamic team.
• Close knit team, be part of a team where your contribution is valued and respected
• Work Monday to Friday!
• Discounted car loans
• Free parking on site as well as close to public transport
• Work across both the credit and settlements team to review and process approved credit applications
• Manage the end to end settlement process while working closely with the Credit Officers
• Ensuring accurate details are input to in house system
• Manage client expectations appropriately regarding their settlement and ensure service levels are adhered to
• Monitor all settlements and follow up accordingly
• Provide a high level of client service at all times
To be successful in this role you will have:
• A proven track record working in a settlements environment for an asset finance firm
• A strong eye for detail
• Intermediate Word and Excel
• Exceptional communication and written skills
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced work environment with the flexibility to work across both credit and settlements
• The ability to handle conflicting deadlines effectively
How to apply
Don’t miss this opportunity to work for a company that really looks after its people! Send your application through to the team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential chat about the role.