Global company seeks professional Customer Service Administrator to join a dynamic team! ASAP start – 3 month contract! 2 minutes from public transport!
If you are looking for an organisation where your hard work and dedication will be appreciated, look no further than our global, market leading client. Built from the ground up close to 100 years ago, this organisation has gained its prestigious reputation due to its exceptional and innovative waste management products as well as their consultative approach to clients.
This is a 3-month opportunity. Reporting through to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Responsible for handling high volume incoming communications from internal and external bodies whilst providing exceptional customer service.
- Coordinating and scheduling daily servicing activities to meet customer needs
- Collecting and approving payments for customers.
- Day to day operational administration & data entry
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders such as field staff and supervisors
- Adhoc duties as required
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- At least 2 years in a professional customer focused role
- Strong Excel and Microsoft office skills is a must
- Experience handling high volume calls is advantageous
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- A professional telephone manner with exceptional customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
How to apply…..
If this is the role you’ve been looking for, then be quick to apply! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org any questions. Please be advised only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.