Exciting opportunity for a Senior Graphic Designer to join this growing creative agency! Immediate Start!
With a focus on design, rebranding, photography and campaign management, this creative agency specialises in the retail space. They have worked across various sized shopping centres and individuals stores to build their brand within their target market.
This organisation is purposely lean, creatively driven and outcome focused. They have expanded their offering across a 12-year period, where they have worked with numerous retail centres and brands from idea to execution.
Their specialities now span from print to digital and everything they do harnesses the power of visual and verbal communication. Services include branding, website design, advertising, brochures, photography, copywriting, styling, guerilla marketing and events, social media, content creation and video production
As the Senior Graphic Designer, you will play a key role in supporting the Directors to deliver some pretty awesome marketing campaigns for clients across Australia and New Zealand.
The Senior Graphic Designer role is ideally suited to a self-driven individual who can work autonomously, with desire and communications skills to contribute as a team member.
An overview of what you can expect is below:
- Design print materials such as brochures, look books and POS materials;
- Map out social media content for Facebook, Instagram
- Digital and web design including banners, websites and email newsletters.
- Retouch photography and deep etching as needed
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- Min 4 years experience in a graphic design role in an agency environment
- Experience creating social content for business purposes with proven photographic and video skills
- Strong Adobe Creative Suite skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and a strong understanding of digital production, design and printing techniques
- Strong Microsoft PowerPoint skills required
- WordPress and Mailchimp knowledge is a plus
- A proven track record in setting up print ready artwork files
How to apply…..
To apply for this exciting opportunity please send your curriculum vitae and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sarah Bolster on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential conversation.