Global beauty company seek a driven Senior Customer Service expert to process and manage orders, collect on outstanding debt and support the business.
Recognised as being one of the leaders in their specialised field of beauty products this cutting edge firm supplies its products to over 90 countries globally. Committed to providing the best available innovative beauty products and customer satisfaction this is a company who is on an upwards growth trajectory and needs an experienced Customer Service expert to help deliver the growth projections.
• Based in the North Shore close to public transport and street parking
• Dynamic, energetic, and driven team
• Newly renovated modern, custom built, sleek offices
To be successful in this role you will enjoy working in a busy, demanding inventory based customer service capacity. The role will encompass the following duties:
• Managing the end to end customer experience by processing orders via the Salesforce CRM and SAP
• Cross check orders in the system to ensure accuracy
• Work closely with the logistics team in relation to order distribution
• Process sales, credits and returns
• Managing the CRM and ensure data integrity across the team
• Ensure there is no outstanding invoices on customer accounts when placing new orders. Collect and manage outstanding debt
• Escalate any outstanding disputes with the Finance Manager to resolve issues and create payment plans as appropriate
• Monitor stock levels and liaise with head office in relation to the re-ordering process
• Assist with inventory stock take as required
• Support the field sales team and work towards the overall success of the company
• Adhoc project as required such as implementing new CRM modules
To be successful in this role you will:
• Be a team player, comfortable working in a varied, busy, fast paced environment and able to handle conflicting deadlines with ease
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Proven track record working with SAP and Salesforce a benefit but not essential
• Have strong organisation skills with a thirst for continuous process improvement
• A genuine and positive approach to customer service and not afraid to ask customers for outstanding payments
• Confident, articulate, and comfortable liaising with senior stakeholders regarding escalated inventory and debt collection matters.
How to apply
If you have a flair for Customer Service in an inventory based background with a can-do approach and seeking a role on the north shore this could be the role you are looking for! To apply send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jenny on 9002 5005 for an initial confidential conversation.