NSW Gov client seeking Senior Communications Business Partner to plan, design and manage all comms activities. 6month contract based in Chatswood!
Our client is a well-respected and reputable government organization and are well known across NSW. They believe in recruiting the best of the best and provide their staff with a friendly work environment with supportive management. They are seeking a dedicated and experienced Senior Communications Business Partner to plan and manage all external and internal communication activities across multiple channels, areas and audiences. This contract is exciting and rewarding!
- Contract till January 2021 with potential to extend!
- Be part of a dynamic and well-respected Government Department!
- Chatswood location! Close to PT!
Throughout this exciting Senior Communications Business Partner contract, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Developing and implementing an annual communications strategy, including external and internal content messaging across a range of products and audiences using both online and offline channels (e.g. websites, social media, newsletters, events, presentation packs, stakeholder forums, print collateral etc).
- Developing and managing strong stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management to ensure deliverables are met.
- Developing and executing communications campaigns for high profile areas of work liaising with senior executives to ensure delivery on time, on budget to customer expectations.
- Managing digital communication platforms including content management systems as well as managing the production of communication assets (both digital and offline) from brief to evaluation.
- Managing staff to ensure communications are planned holistically across the business area and delivered consistently in line with brand guidelines.
- Producing compelling content (written, images and video) to drive directorate communication objectives which compliments the overall department’s communication strategy and brand profile.
- Reporting on all communication activities to demonstrate alignment with strategic objectives and results against key performance indicators.
- Supporting the content team with story sourcing, content production, campaign, events and other initiatives as required.
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- At least 5 years in a similar Senior Communications role
- Proven experience in developing, managing and delivering internal and external communication strategies
- Previous NSW Government experience will be highly considered
- Experience in a large and complex service industry is a must
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders at a Senior Executive level
- Exceptional interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills with an ability to produce content for both technical and non-technical audiences
How to apply…..
Be quick to apply for this exciting contracted role! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org any questions or apply directly through Seek.
Please be advised only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.