NSW gov. org seeking Senior Banking Officer to with transactional banking experience. ASAP start till Feb 2020! Parra location! SAP exp desirable!
Our client is a valued Government agency based in NSW and is well known for the productive work they provide to our community. They are searching for candidates who have the knack for providing a high level of analytical and problem-solving skills with a transactional banking background. This opportunity starts immediately until February next year. This organization is based in Parramatta and candidates with SAP experience would be highly desirable.
During this Senior Banking Officer assignment, your responsibilities will include:
• Applying transactional banking data into the department’s ERP system
• Banking and bank reconciliations
• Analyzing large volumes of data
• Liaising and resolving banking issues for internal/external stakeholders
• General ad-hoc tasks as requested
To be successful for this contract, you must have experience with the following:
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role understanding transactional banking
• Banking experience is essential
• SAP exposure is highly desirable
• Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
• Experience in problem solving in a banking/finance environment
• Strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently
How to apply…
Be quick to apply for this exciting contracted role! Please email email@example.com any questions. Please be advised only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.