Exceptional opportunity for a highly experienced CA/CPA qualified Senior Accountant to join an expanding Australian group. Immediate start!
This high growth, Australian organisation is a leader in their field and due to their exceptional reputation and entrepreneurial spirit, they are currently experiencing further expansion. Their Finance Division is responsible for providing accurate and timely financial information to the Executive & Leadership Teams. They are currently looking to hire a passionate, hardworking and dedicated Senior Accountant to support the Finance Manager in providing leadership to the transactional accounting team and producing accurate financial reports.
Reporting through to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Revise daily bank reconciliations, month end journals and account reconciliations conducted by transactional staff
- Intercompany transactions and reconciliations
- Conduct weekly debtor reviews and cash flow forecasting
- Preparation of BAS, FBT return and assist with income tax matters
- Finalise month end close, conduct variance analysis and provide commentaries for senior management
- Review current processes and procedures and implement efficiencies where required
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- CA or CPA Qualified
- Minimum 3 years experience working as a Senior Accountant, leading a team of transactional staff
- Experience working across a range of large ERP Systems.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong knowledge of local taxation and GST is highly advantageous
How to apply…..
If you’re looking for a role within a stable, progressive and growing environment then please send your application to email@example.com or call Jenny Quigley on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential conversation.