ASX listed organization immediately seeks an administrator to support a team of passionate & dedicated sales staff!
This Aussie icon has been a leader in their field for close to 40 years and have expanded their organisation globally. Listed on the ASX, they have grown considerably and are seeking to hire a customer service & sales administrator to support them during this exciting period. Your primary role would be to utilize your in-depth skills in customer service and administration to provide an exceptional level of support to internal and external stakeholders.
Reporting through to the Operations Manager & the State Manager, you will be responsible for the following duties:
• Processing customer orders
• Raising and distributing invoices
• Taking inbound client calls to solve queries and obtain feedback
• Provide general administration support to sales staff, Operations Manager and State Manager
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
• Minimum 12 months experience within customer service and administration
• Experience working within an inventory-based environment is advantageous
• Experience using Epicor, Xero or MYOB is a bonus!
And the following personal qualities……
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work within a high volume, fast paced environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong time management skills
• Strong problem-solving skills
How to apply…..
If this is the role you’ve been looking for, then be quick to apply! Send your application or relevant questions to Kim McKenzie on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be advised only shortlisted candidates with be contacted.