Work close to home! Passionate Risk Manager immediately required to join a market leading Insurer. Flexible working arrangements!
Innovative, dynamic and growing Australian firm with diverse brands are experiencing unparalleled growth. With over 10 years in the industry they are already a major player as a result of their close business partnerships, pioneering solutions and their ability to grow and maintain their customer base. Working in a fast paced, ever changed commercial environment the people who thrive enjoy working for a business were business decisions can be made quickly without multiple layers of approvals and access to key decision makers are readily available.
- Exceptional culture, friendly team, great working environment
- Enjoy perks such as free lunch, monthly massages and onsite gym
- Strong recognition and rewards program
- Flexible working arrangements
- Fresh fruit provided weekly
- Café onsite with discounted coffee
- Active social club with discounts to concerts, movies and Taronga Zoo
Reporting to the General Manager, Risk & Compliance, you will be responsible for the following areas:
- Managing & maintaining the risk framework for the organization.
- Maintaining the company risk register, risk incident register and risk & controls library.
- Run yearly risk workshops for all relevant internal stakeholders.
- Oversee Level 1 & 2 assurance activities.
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure new systems, procedures and training programs are in line with risk requirements.
- Producing reports for Board members.
To be successful for this role, you must have experience with the following:
- Ideally you will have 5+ years’ experience working in high level Risk role within the insurance or financial services sector.
- Experience with APRA / ASIC risk management frameworks.
- Experience producing reports for Board members.
- Tertiary qualifications within a relevant discipline.
How to apply
If you are a Risk specialist seeking to expand your skills within an innovative market leader then look no further. Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sarah Bolster on 02 9002 5001.