No Sales! Relationship orientated Recruiter/Resourcer required to step into a high volume, HOT desk! Immediate start!
SB Recruitment is a boutique recruitment agency which introduces candidates into opportunities in the banking & finance, accounting and business support sectors. We work with clients across a variety of industries in the Australian market, ranging from large corporates through to SME’s as well as Government clients. We pride ourselves on supporting candidates to reach their full potential and supporting our clients in hiring dedicated and experienced staff which will help their businesses flourish.
Based in the CBD, SB Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant who is looking to transfer the skills they’ve developed into a new career! You will have a pivotal role within the organisation, stepping straight into a Hot Desk. This desk has been developed over the past 9 years so you will quickly take on a busy, challenging and consistent desk which requires you to be relationship orientated, target orientated, business savvy and highly organised.
• Funky Surry Hills offices with free coffee/fruit/snacks & a dog friendly office
• Close to public transport – short walk to Central station
• Inclusive, collaborative and ambitious team who will make you feel comfortable from the moment you step into the office
• Career development opportunities
Reporting through to the Team Leader – Temporary Recruitment, you will be responsible for the following duties:
• Manage job requirements via NSW Government for administration/customer service and transactional accounting roles
• Source high quality candidates for requirements within the NSW Government sector, working to turnaround times of approximately 72 hours from request to submission
• Continually build talent pools within administration/customer service and transactional accounting to plan for upcoming bulk recruitment drives where possible
• Facilitating relevant pre-employment checks as required – references, criminal, WWCC, identification/immigration checks etc.
• Maintaining strong relationships with onsite recruitment teams, onsite professionals within your portfolio and internal stakeholders
• Maintain a professional social media profile to attract quality candidates, grow network and provide industry relevant information to the market
To be successful in this role you must have experience in the following duties:
• 6-12 months experience working within in a high volume Resourcer or Recruiter capacity
• Experience working with NSW Government clients is preferrable
• Fieldglass or Beeline experience an advantage but not essential
• System savvy and comfortable in picking up new systems
• Strong written & verbal communication skills
How to apply
This is an exciting opportunity for a dedicated & passionate professional to grow with an organisation. We’re seeking someone to join our team immediately so be quick to apply.
Please send your application and cover letter (outlining your suitability to the role) to email@example.com or call Sarah Bolster on 02 9002 5001 for a confidential discussion.