Great opportunity for a bubbly Receptionist to join a respected Gov organization! Sydney CBD based! Initial 3month contract! Mon-Fri 12:30–5pm shift!
This reputable organization is seeking a friendly Receptionist who has experience in business support duties. This organization is well known for recruiting passionate and like-minded staff to help with government services. Good friendly team environment and supportive Managers and Team Leaders. The successful candidate with need to have a friendly approach and be available to work Monday to Friday from 12:30pm – 5pm.
As the Receptionist, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Responding to all reception and switchboard services
- Coordinating office administrative functions such as meeting room bookings, kitchen maintenance, issuing of security passes, facility management and mail distribution
- Liaising with all internal/external stakeholders including catering services, couriers and security staff
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- Minimum 2 years Reception or Business Support experience
- A friendly and professional demeanor is a must
- Intermediate computer literacy using the Microsoft Office Suite is needed
- Must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Administrative support on an adhoc basis as requested by the Corporate Services manager
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications, please send all correspondence/interest via email only.
How to apply
Be quick to apply for this exciting contracted role! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org any questions or apply directly through Seek. Please be advised only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.