NSW gov. client seeking experienced Administration Officer to support their team with reception & admin duties! 3-month contract! Orange location!
Large and rapidly growing NSW Government Org. is seeking an experienced administrative officer to support their team with administration and day to day receptionist duties. The successful candidate will need to be well organized and ideally have experience in high-level administration tasks.
In this versatile administration support role, you will be responsible for:
- Answering incoming calls
- Allocating fleet cars – Fleet Management
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Supporting the Customer Service Manager with administrative duties
- General ad-hoc duties as requested
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following:
- At least 3 years-experience in a high-level receptionist role
- Previous experience with administrative tasks is highly regarded
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and prioritise tasks to meet strict deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
How to apply…..
Don’t miss this opportunity to work for a company that really looks after its people! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org any questions. Please be advised only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.