Are you an Office Allrounder who enjoys reception duties, accounts receivable and administration support? Western suburbs close to Parramatta.
This organisation is recognised globally as a leader in their field and over the past 30 years have expanded to sell products in over 50 countries. Their brand is very well known within their niche community and their staff are as passionate as their brand followers! Due to internal promotion there is a need for an upbeat, dynamic and enthusiastic Office Allrounder to join the team in a varied capacity providing business support and accounts assistance.
Reporting to the CFO, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Managing daily reception
- Administration support to the business as required
- Take full responsibility for the Accounts Receivable function and call outstanding clients regarding overdue accounts
- Reconcile client accounts, training can be provided in this area
- Daily use of Excel and Word
- Adhoc tasks as required
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- Ideally you will have two years’ experience in an administration, accounts or reception capacity with a genuine upbeat and enthusiastic approach to work
- The ability to prioritise effectively and handle conflicting tasks with ease
- Comfortable in a client facing capacity
- Enjoy building and developing customer relationships both in person and on the phone
How to apply…..
If you’re looking for a varied role in the Western Suburbs with parking onsite don’t hesitate to apply as this position won’t be available for long! This role suits a multi-tasker who thrives in a busy environment. To be considered you’re welcome to send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jenny on 02 9002 5005 with any questions.