Senior operations specialist with experience delivering on project initiatives immediately required to join an Australian mortgage co. Sydney CBD.
This innovative and well-established mortgage finance company has experienced substantial growth and is seeking to hire an operations specialist to join them immediately to support senior stakeholders in delivering on key project initiatives. This is a varied and exciting role where you will be pivotal in the direction and growth of the organisation. This firm is passionate about their culture and provide staff with a positive and collaborative work environment. They’re seeking a candidate with strong analytical skills, a keen eye for detail and a candidate who has the ability to work well in a high volume environment.
Reporting through to the Head of Lending Operations, you will be responsible for the following duties:
• Daily operations of the Australian lending business
• Providing mentoring and support to local staff
• Working with senior stakeholders of the business to define project initiatives and implement business strategy
• Driving & delivering on continuous improvement initiatives and customer focused projects for the organisation.
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
• Minimum 3 years experience working within a senior leadership capacity in the financial services sector (preferably within a non-bank lender).
• A strong understanding of Operational & Residential Lending frameworks
• Extensive experience in delivering on business process improvements within a lending environment
• Strong leadership experience and passionate about building, developing and inspiring staff
• Previous experience working as a Project Manager or BA within the financial services sector is advantageous
• Analytical focus with the ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
How to apply…..
If you’re currently seeking a new challenge with an innovative and expanding Firm, enjoy delivering on project initiatives and are passionate about leadership then be quick to apply. Please send your application to email@example.com or call Sarah Bolster on 02 9002 5001 for a confidential conversation.