State department seek Project Support Officer to manage all administrative functions within a current research project! CBD location! 3 month contract!
Rapidly growing NSW Government Org. is seeking an experienced Project Support Officer to manage all administrative functions for a current project. The successful candidate will need to have previous experience in project support. This department helps to ensure that the public and private sectors are fulfilling their functions properly.
In this varied Project Support Officer role, you will be responsible for:
- Providing thorough administrative support to Project Managers
- Meeting organization and scheduling
- Conducting research and producing supporting documentation as required
- Handling stakeholder complaints on an ad hoc basis
To be successful in this Investigation Officer role, you must have experience in the following:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar Project Support Officer role
- Previous experience in conducting project research
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Experience in managing complaints
- NSW Government experience is advantageous
How to apply…..
Don’t miss this opportunity to work for a company that really looks after its people! Please email email@example.com with any questions. Please be advised only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.