NSW gov client seek Program Coordinator with previous NSW gov & finance experience to support large scale NSW projects! 8 month contract in Parramatta!
Large and rapidly growing NSW Government Org. is seeking an experienced Program Coordinator to support their team with extensive finance and project support duties based in Parramatta. The successful candidate will need to have previous NSW government experience using various government systems including SAP, Equip, Trim or Objective.
Reporting to the Program Manager in this versatile Finance/Project Support role, you will be responsible for:
- Providing administrative and financial support services to the team
- Coordinating program reviews and support the monthly review process
- Producing and collating project reports
- Coordinating the provision of financial management and verifying data on project budgets, allocations, accruals, forecasts and expenditure
- Responding to all incoming enquiries from internal/external stakeholders
- Providing continuous process improvements to support the future state projects
- Organizing all business unit planning activities
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following:
- At least 2 years-experience in a similar Project/Program Support Officer position
- Previous NSW Government experience is a must
- Either SAP/Equip/Ariba/Trim/Objective experience is a must
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and prioritise tasks to meet strict deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
How to apply…..
Don’t miss this opportunity to work for a company that really looks after its people! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org any questions or apply directly through Seek. Please be advised only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Due to the high volume of applications please send all correspondence via email and refrain from calling into the office.