NSW Gov org seek Project Support Officer to assist their procurement team with high-level administrative duties. 6month contract start ASAP in Parra!
Our client is a well-respected government organization in search for a dedicated and hardworking Project Support Officer to join their procurement team based in Parramatta. Travel may be required throughout metropolitan Sydney. This organization plays an integral part in helping members within our society. The successful candidate must have in interest in building upon their procurement or administration skills.
• Be involved in a well-respected NSW Government department!
• 6 month contract!
• Get your foot in the door within the project or procurement space!
In this exciting Project Support Officer contract, you will be responsible for the following duties:
• Providing full-function admin and office support to the business unit
• Processing claims and invoices using SAP
• Attending meetings and taking minutes
• Extensive document and electronic file management using TRIM
• Providing procurement support to Managers as requested
To be successful for this Project Support Officer contract, you must have experience with the following:
• 12 months experience within an administration support capacity
• Cultural awareness and sensitivity are a must
• Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with disability, culturally diverse people and those who identify as LGBTIQ are encouraged to apply.
• Strong communication skills – written and verbal
• Experience using TRIM and SAP is highly advantageous
• Ability work independently and meet strict deadlines
• Must be able to pass a WWCC and Police Check
How to apply…..
Be quick to apply for this exciting contracted role! Please email email@example.com any questions or apply directly through Seek. Please be advised only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.