NSW Gov seek a Project Manager with Infrastructure and Spatial project planning and delivery experience! ASAP start for 12 months! WFH & Parra based!
Our client is an NSW Government Organization whom pride themselves on high quality services and initiatives that enhance living standards and local communities with reaching their full potential. This role requires an individual who can provide high-level Project Management services to the department’s infrastructure and spatial project space. The successful candidate would have previous experience in working within a complex environment with proven development and delivery knowledge.
• 12month contract = stability!
• Work from home currently!
• Work for a reputable NSW government department and be involved with well-regarded projects!
During this exciting Project Management opportunity, you will be accountable for:
• Developing and maintaining program controls
• Managing project planning, timelines, budgets, risk factors and necessary reporting tasks
• Establishing systems and processes to document project files, and distribute to stakeholders
• Ensuring the project is tracking in line with key business deliverables
• Providing expertise advice to key working groups and managing stakeholder feedback
To be successful for this role you must have:
• At least 3 years in a similar Senior Project/Project Manager role
• Experience within the infrastructure or community planning space will be highly considered (e.g. land use planning, water cycle management, landscape, biodiversity space)
• Proven ability to leverage technology and project tools to support reporting and communication
• Experience in business case development and economic analysis is beneficial
• Exceptional communication skills
How to apply
Be quick to apply for this exciting Project focused contract role! Please email Kim on firstname.lastname@example.org any questions or apply directly through Seek.
Please be advised only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.