26th April start for Customer Service Officers based in Newcastle to handle insurance policy enquiries & request for the NSW Gov! 6month contracts!
Our client is a well-known government organization who are seeking enthusiastic and driven Customer Service Support Officers to support their workers insurance policy team with inbound call enquiries and requests.
This role is confirmed to run from 26th Apr 2021 until the 31st Dec 2021 and involves extensive initial training.
During this Customer Service assignment, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Responding to high volume inbound calls to assist customers with Workers Insurance Policies
- Setting up policies
- Amending policies
- Organising payment arrangements
- Extensive data entry and database maintenance
- Coordinating general ad-hoc duties as requested by the team
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- At least 2 experience in a high-volume customer service role, ideally within call centre, travel, hospitality, or retail
- Extremely strong customer service skills
- Previous government experience will be advantageous
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
How to apply…..
Be quick to apply for this exciting customer service role! Please apply directly through Seek if you are interested.
Please be advised only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.