Reputable NSW government dept. need a Personal Assistant to support their business manager with daily tasks! Feb 2021 start for 3 months in Aldavilla!
Our client is a large and well recognized organization and are well known across NSW. This Government department prides itself on hiring hard working and passionate candidates that want to help improve our state’s growth and development. They are currently seeking to employ a hardworking and resilient Personal Assistant on a contract basis till May 2021 based in their Aldavilla office.
During this Personal Assistant assignment within their business unit, you will be responsible for the following duties:
• Collecting and dispersing information
• Processing payments
• Assist with meeting coordination and greeting stakeholders
• Minute taking
• Other administrative tasks as required such as document management (filing, printing, scanning)
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
• At least 12months experience in a similar Administration support role
• Previous government experience will be highly considered
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail is needed
How to apply
Be quick to apply for this exciting administrative focused role! Please email Kim on firstname.lastname@example.org any questions or apply directly through Seek.
Please be advised only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.