NSW Government client seeking an experienced PA to support Managers and the team! 4 month contract with potential extension! Close to Museum station!
Large and rapidly growing NSW Government Org. is seeking an experienced Personal Assistant to support several Managers and the team with extensive support duties. The successful candidate will need to be well organized and have experience in high-level Executive support.
In this versatile PA role, you will be responsible for:
- Managing diary appointments and travel arrangements
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders with all relating matters within the organization
- Maintaining files and documents physically and electronically
- Researching and preparing reports, briefing notes, memos and correspondence
- Attending meetings and taking minutes
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following:
- At least 4 years-experience as a PA or in a similar role
- Government experience is advantageous
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and prioritise tasks to meet strict deadlines
How to apply…..
Don’t miss this opportunity to work for a company that really looks after its people! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org any questions. Please be advised only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.