Have you a deep knowledge of investment products, enjoy building relationships, sourcing new business and working closely with CIO’s on strategies.
SB Recruitment is a boutique recruitment agency which introduces candidates into opportunities in the banking & finance, accounting and business support sectors. We work with clients across a variety of industries in the Australian market, ranging from large corporates through SME’s as well as Government clients. We pride ourselves on supporting candidates to reach their full potential and supporting our clients in hiring dedicated and experienced staff which will help their businesses flourish.
Based in the CBD, SB Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a professional Recruitment Administration Officer who is looking to transfer the skills they’ve developed into a new career as a Recruitment Consultant! You will have a pivotal role within the organisation, stepping straight into a Hot NSW Government Desk. This desk has been developed over the past 5 years so you will quickly take on a busy, challenging and consistent desk which requires you to be relationship orientated, target orientated, business savvy and highly organised.
- Funky Surry Hills offices with free coffee/fruit/snacks & a dog friendly office
- Close to public transport – short walk to Central station
- Inclusive, collaborative and ambitious team who will make you feel comfortable from the moment you step into the office
- Career development opportunities; moving into our 10th year of business we’re growing and have exciting plans on the cards!
Reporting through to the Team Leader & Managing Director, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Building, maintaining and growing strong candidate pools within the Business Support division
- Developing attractive job adverts
- Providing candidates with temporary employment opportunities and manage their ongoing employment through SB Recruitment
- Ensuring individual targets and KPI’s are met
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to support on an ad-hoc basis
To be successful in this role you must have experience in the following duties:
- Minimum 12 months experience working in a Recruitment support role
- Experience working within a high-volume environment is a must
- Proven experience developing and maintaining a professional portfolio of candidates
- Experience working within an agency to supply into the NSW Government is highly advantageous
- Experience working in previous bulk recruitment drives is beneficial
- Ability to manage conflicting deadlines with ease
- A positive and can-do attitude
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
This is an exciting opportunity for a dedicated & passionate professional to grow with an organisation. We’re seeking someone to join our team immediately so be quick to apply. Send your application to email@example.com or call Kim McKenzie on 9002 5000 for a confidential discussion.