NSW Gov client seeking experienced Admin Officer for 4 weeks in Rozelle! ASAP Start! Assist with Admin & Secretarial services!
Our client is a well-respected and reputable government organization and are well known across NSW. They believe in recruiting the best of the best and provide their staff with a friendly work environment with supportive management. They are seeking a dedicated and experienced Administration Officer with exposure to high-level administrative tasks and ideally EA/PA support experience. This contract is exciting and rewarding!
- 4 week contract length ahead of Christmas!
- Be part of a dynamic and well-respected Government Department!
- Rozelle location! Close to PT!
Throughout this exciting Administrative contract, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Providing a full range of administrative and secretariat support including booking meetings and rooms, records management, catering, updating written documents, taking minutes and providing other support as required
- Recording, monitoring, coordinating and preparing information for managers
- Preparing correspondence, compiling reports, and preparing PowerPoint presentations
- May be responsible for providing EA relief to the Executive Director
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- At least 4 years in a high-level administrative role preferably with EA/PA duties
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong experience with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to manage various stakeholders and prioritize tasks effectively
How to apply…..
Be quick to apply for this exciting contracted role! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org any questions. Please be advised only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.