Newly created opportunity for an experienced National Sales Manager to develop national key accounts in the mortgage industry. Generous base + comms!
Winning over 70 awards within the last 5 years for their exceptional customer advice and outstanding service, this leading mortgage provider are on the hunt for an experienced, professional and motivated Sales Manager to develop large corporate accounts.
Based in North Sydney you will be working for an organization that provide their staff with a supportive work environment, realistic and achievable career opportunities and a role that will encourage independence, job satisfaction and an exceptional commission structure!
• Be mentored by a respected industry leader
• National role with occasional interstate travel
• Receive a generous base plus uncapped commission
• Opportunities for career progression
You will be responsible for the following duties:
• Partner with global companies offering a mutually beneficial finance solution working with an award-winning product
• Form close working relationship with international offices and leverage off their success to expand market share in Australia
• Work with a team of inspirational and successful entrepreneurs and reap the awards with a generous quarterly commission structure
• Ideally you will have a solid understanding of mortgage related products, however, training will be provided to cover any knowledge gaps
• Partner with CEO’s, Head of HR and Senior Executives business leaders
• Meet and exceed sales and budget targets
• Adhere to relevant regulatory requirements
• Work with the Managing Direct to devise a success plan to ensure targets are set, agreed and a successful outcome is achieved
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
• 5 plus years’ experience in a lending / financial services / mortgage / real estate sales background
• Exceptional relationship building and negotiating skills
• Tenacity, drive, resilience and outcome focused
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team
How to apply:
If you are passionate about business development, maximizing sales opportunities and have a proven track record working with global businesses on mutually beneficial solutions then this could be the right role for you. To apply, send your application through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jenny on 02 9002 5005 for a confidential chat about the role.