Prestigious bank seek professional and driven Mortgage Consultants to support clients with their variation requests and enhancements.
Our client has gained its prestigious reputation in the financial industry over the last 20 years for being at the forefront of providing services to clients across close to 30 different countries.
Due to continued growth, this organization is seeking capable, motivated and hardworking Variations Consultants to provide phone-based support and guidance to clients throughout the amendments to their Home Loan product. Join a friendly, supportive and dynamic team environment where diversity and inclusion is looked upon favourably and every employee’s hard work is imperative to the success of the organisation.
With a long history of success this firm provides unbeatable in-depth training and development programs to ensure their employees have all the skills required to ensure their reputation as a premium service provider is maintained, developed and exceeded.
- Exceptional and unlimited career opportunities and growth on offer.
- Outstanding training and development programs including classroom training, buddy systems, one on one training and continuous support from management.
- Company benefits include social clubs, wellness initiatives, and mentoring programs for women in the work place as well as flexible working arrangements where possible.
- Join a highly dynamic, professional and supportive team.
- Work in a role where you will feel challenged and your client service skills will be put to good use!
Reporting through to the Variations Team Leader, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Building rapport with customers by asking the right questions to understand their home loan needs.
- Work collaboratively within the business to find solutions to customer queries.
- Complete an assessment of each customer’s needs in order to effectively and efficiently complete inbound requests.
- Providing accurate and relevant advice to customers to help them on their journey of making their dream home a reality.
- Delivering high quality work by paying attention to the smallest of details.
- Connecting with customers, delivering an exceptional quality of service while keeping an eye out for potential risks.
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- Minimum 12 months experience in Sales or Customer Service, ideally in a banking and finance or mortgage capacity but not essential.
- Ability to build a rapport with ease and have a genuine interest in guiding customers through the home loan process.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with a passion for working in a collaborative and results driven environment.
How to apply
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a growing and innovative organization where diversity and inclusion are a way of life. To apply send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the team on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential conversation.