Reputable finance firm seek a Mortgage Retentions Consultant to manage refinancing and retain clients by providing exceptional client service.
Our client has gained their prestigious reputation in the financial industry over the last 20 years for being at the forefront of providing exceptional service to clients globally.
Due to continued growth, this organization is seeking capable, motivated and hardworking Retention Consultants to provide phone based support and guidance to current clients. Join a friendly, supportive and dynamic team environment where diversity and inclusion is looked upon favorably and every employee’s hard work is imperative to the success of the organisation.
With a long history of success this firm provides unbeatable in-depth training and development programs to ensure their employees have all the skills required to ensure their reputation as a premium service provider is maintained, developed and exceeded.
- Outstanding training and development programs including classroom training, buddy systems, one on one training and continuous support from management.
- Company benefits include social clubs, wellness initiatives, and mentoring programs for women in the work place as well as flexible working arrangements where possible.
- Join a highly dynamic, professional and supportive team.
- Work in a role where you will feel challenged and your client service skills will be put to good use!
Reporting through to the Retentions Leader, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Building rapport with customers by asking the right questions to understand their home loan needs and offer the right product to help provide solutions.
- Work collaboratively within the business to find solutions to customer queries with a solutions focused outcome.
- Providing accurate and relevant advice to customers to help them on their journey.
- Delivering high quality work by paying attention to the smallest of details.
- Connecting with customers, delivering an exceptional quality of service while keeping an eye out for potential risks.
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- Minimum 12 months experience in Sales within banking & finance (preferably within residential mortgages)
- Ability to build a rapport with ease and have a genuine interest in guiding customers through the home loan process.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with a passion for working in a collaborative and results driven environment.