Fantastic opportunity to build your skills within mortgage credit! 2 support officers immediately required for a busy credit assessment division!
Looking to join an innovative mortgage manager who are helping Australians reach their hopes and dreams? With over 30 years’ experience in the Australian market this mortgage expert has been experiencing rapid growth due to competitive rates, innovative rates and are searching for experienced, dynamic and dedicated Credit Support Officers to join their team of experts. Based in the heart of the CBD they provide their staff with a friendly and supportive environment and value the endless experience each of their staff members bring. This organization believe in promoting from within therefore, with the growth on the cards, career opportunities within this company are endless!
• Learn the credit process from the ground up
• Unique and innovative mortgage products new to the industry
• Well known and respected Australian brand
• Friendly and supportive staff and management
Reporting through to the Head of Credit and supporting a busy team of Credit Assessors, you will be responsible for the following duties:
• Assist with the preparation of applications for PAYG and Self Employed customers to be presented to a variety of lenders
• Cross checking loan applications to ensure compliance standards are met and information is correct
• Support the credit division with the verification of information provided by applicants
• Administration and data processing
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas and possess the following personal qualities:
• Min 12 months experience working within the financial services industry, predominately within mortgages
• Proven experience in verification’s, pre-assessment, credit administration or credit assessment
• Strong organizational skills
• Customer centric approach to all internal and external stakeholders
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
How to apply
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a growing and innovative organization. Send your application to email@example.com or call Sarah Bolster on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential conversation.