Expanding Mortgage Manager based in the CBD seeks an experienced Mortgage Credit Analyst to join an expanding team. Temp to perm opportunities!
Looking to join an innovative mortgage manager who are helping Australians reach their hopes and dreams? With over 30 years’ experience in the Australian market this mortgage expert has been experiencing rapid growth due to competitive rates, innovative rates and are searching for an experienced, dynamic and dedicated Mortgage Credit Analyst to join their team of experts. Based in the heart of the CBD they provide their staff with a friendly and supportive environment and value the endless experience each of their staff members bring. This organization believe in promoting from within therefore, with the growth on the cards, career opportunities within this company are endless!
• Realistic room for growth and development, work with a panel of over 50 lenders!
• Unique and innovative mortgage products new to the industry
• Well known and respected Australian brand
• Friendly and supportive staff and management
Reporting through to the Credit Manager, you will be responsible for the following duties:
• Assessing residential mortgage applications in relation to PAYG applications
• Providing recommendations and commentary on why the loan should be approved or declined
• Working with both internal and external departments to ensure deals are accurate and follow through to approval
• Liaising with internal and external departments to solve any customer queries
• Assist the settlements team with post formal approval and pre-settlement enquiries
To be successful in this role as a Credit Analyst, you must have experience in the following areas:
• Ideally you will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Credit Assessment of mortgage loan applications working across diverse policies
• A current or previous DLA of $750k suitable for the Mortgage sector is required
• Cert IV in Financial Services (Mortgage Lending / Finance Broking)
• High levels of accuracy
• Strong written & verbal communication skills
How to apply
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a growing and innovative organization. Send your application to email@example.com or call Jenny on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential conversation.