Global Bank seek an experienced Mortgage Credit Analyst to assess and approve mortgage applications. Training on complex loans provided.
Due to an unbeatable product range and continued focused growth an opportunity exists for a capable, motivated and hardworking Credit Analyst to assess home loan applications from basic PAYG applications to more complex SMSF and Trust loan applications. Join a friendly, supportive and dynamic team environment where diversity and inclusion is looked upon favorably and every employee’s hard work is imperative to the success of the organisation.
With a long history of success, this firm provides unbeatable in-depth training and development programs to ensure their employees have all the skills required to ensure their reputation as a premium service provider is maintained, developed and exceeded.
- Exceptional and unlimited career opportunities and growth on offer.
- Outstanding training and development programs including classroom training, buddy systems, one on one training and continuous support from management.
- Company benefits include social clubs, wellness initiatives, salary sacrificing, child care programs during school holidays and mentoring programs for women in the work place.
- Flexible working arrangements available.
- Learn how to assess SMSF, self-employed, company and trust applications.
- Join a highly dynamic, professional and supportive team.
- Work in a role where you will feel challenged and your credit assessment skills and strong eye for detail will be put to good use!
Reporting through to the Credit Team Leader, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Assessing residential mortgage applications including PAYG, self-employed, SMSF, Trust and commercial applications.
- Providing recommendations for complex and high end loans to Management.
- Working with both internal and external departments to ensure deals are accurate and follow through to approval.
- Liaising with internal and external departments to solve any customer or broker queries.
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- Minimum 12 months experience in Credit Assessment, assessing mortgage applications without using a scorecard system.
- Previous DLA would be an advantage.
- Ability to make a credit decision with commentary to back up your decision.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and fast paced team environment.
How to apply
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a growing and innovative organization where diversity, inclusion and career opportunities are a way of life. Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sarah Bolster on 02 9002 5001 for a confidential conversation.