Seeking Management Accountant for NSW Gov. Org in Sydney CBD. Business Partnering within gov. corporate services is needed! ASAP Start for 6 months!
Our client is an Organisation within the NSW Government that prioritises efficient services across our state. Each business unit operates to the best of their ability with skilled and passionate staff that work hard on projects in order to better our community. Future growth in NSW is key for this organization and at the heart of their business is innovation, future-focused learning and increasing the use of emerging technologies to better their industry.
- Gain valuable experience within a respected Government organization!
- Be part of a dynamic and challenging work environment!
- 6-month contract with possible extension!
Supporting the Corporate Services business unit as a Management Accountant, you will be mainly responsible for the following duties:
- Analysing financial information and preparing management reports
- Partnering with senior management to provide financial advice and support
- Developing budgets, forecasts and business plans
- Undertaking business and financial modelling to support business cases
- Improving financial performance through addressing financial management issues
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- Min 5 years’ experience in a similar Management Accounting capacity
- Government experience is a must with proven experience business partnering with Director and Executive Director levels
- Advanced Excel skills (Vlookup, Pivot Tables, Charts, Macros)
- CA or CPA qualifications is mandatory
- Be a self-starter and commercially astute
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
How to apply…..
Be quick to apply for this exciting contracted role! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org any questions or apply directly through Seek.
Please be advised only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications, please send all interest enquiries or questions via email.