NSW Gov client seeking expert Senior Accountant with strong management reporting and Excel experience. Kingswood location! 12-month contract!
Our client is a growing and prosperous organisation who take pride in contributions to New South Wales and the wider Nation. Currently there are a lot of opportunities in growing the organisation and expanding business opportunities. They are urgently needing a Senior Accountant who is proficient with Management Reporting and has hand on experience preferably from both the private and public sectors.
In this exciting Management Accountant role, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Coordinating management accounting month-end activities
- Completing monthly reports accurately
- Analyzing monthly results and providing recommendations against KPIs
- Create business dashboards to highlight trends
- Working collectively with the Financial Planning and Analysis business unit
- Responsibilities with scoping and data querying, data analysis and visualization
- Proposing alternative solutions to problems
To be successful in this opportunity, you must have experience in the following areas:
- At least 7 years in a similar Accountant role
- Advanced Excel skills with experience in developing excel models to manage financial reporting is a must
- Full CPA/CA qualification
- Hands on experience/knowledge working with analytical tools such as Power BI, SAP, Tableau, SQL
- SAP knowledge is advantageous
- Strong attention to detail
How to apply
Be quick to apply for this exciting contracted role! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org any questions. Please be advised only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.