Seeking highly experienced Management Accountant for NSW Government Organisation in Sydney CBD. Immediate Start for 6 months! Experience in the Government sector is beneficial!
Our client is an Organisation within the NSW Government that prioritises efficient services across our state. Each business unit operates to the best of their ability with skilled and passionate staff that work hard on projects in order to better our community. Future growth in NSW is key for this organization and at the heart of their business is innovation, future-focused learning and increasing the use of emerging technologies to better their industry.
- Gain valuable experience within a respected Government organization!
- Be part of a dynamic and challenging work environment!
- 6 month contract!
Supporting a high-quality project as a Management Accountant, you will be mainly responsible for the following duties:
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Creating dashboard reports and management reports
- Variance analysis and robust commentary
- Month end and year end processes
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- Min 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- CA or CPA qualifications is mandatory
- At least 2 years using SAP as a main ERP system
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Experience in complex organisational environments preferably within the public sector
How to apply…..
Be quick to apply for this exciting contracted role! Please email email@example.com any questions. Please be advised only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.