Faith based organisation in the Southern CBD Suburbs seeks an Executive Assistant to the CEO who is organised, proactive and enjoys being busy!
Are you looking for a role with a respected Australian not for profit Corporate Services firm close to public transport in the Southern Sydney area? Looking to step away from a corporate role and follow a path which allows you to flourish in a professional and spiritual manner? With a focus on development, support and enhancement in the community you will be working with a friendly, approachable team across a range of EA duties supporting and assisting the CEO.
Being selected as an Executive Assistant to the CEO means you can expect a supportive working environment, modern offices, approachable management and a role which will enhance your spiritual faith.
In this role, your duties will include but are not restricted to the following:
- Manage appointments and diary changes
- Preparation of board packs and take minutes for board meetings as required
- Book travel, accommodation and provide detailed itineraries
- Create correspondence letters and dictaphone messages
- Maintain files and documents
- Work one day a week in central CBD offices to support the CEO
- Process expense claims
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide adhoc project support to other C-Suite Executives
- Salary sacrifice arrangements available for eligible employees
- Modern offices close to public transport with street parking available
- Employee Assistance Program available to help look after your personal health and wealth
- Communal break-out area with healthy treats provided
To be successful, you must have experience with the following:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience either as an Executive Assistant to the CEO, Office Manager or a group of Directors in a corporate environment
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Teams and Boardtrac or similar systems a benefit but not essential
- Exceptional time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be confident to work autonomously with the ability to uphold confidentiality and act with discretion
How to apply….
If you are a high level EA role guided by Christian principles and seeking a professional yet challenging role where community spirit is welcomed and encouraged then this could be the role you have been waiting for! To apply send your application through to email@example.com or call Jenny on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential conversation.