Seeking highly exp. Management Accountant for NSW Gov. Org based in CBD to develop and maintain the Fixed Asset Register. ASAP Start for 8 months!
Our client is an Organisation within the NSW Government that prioritises efficient services across our state. Each business unit operates to the best of their ability with skilled and passionate staff that work hard on projects in order to better our community. Future growth in NSW is key for this organization and at the heart of their business is innovation, future-focused learning and increasing the use of emerging technologies to better their industry.
- Develop valuable experience within a respected Government organization!
- Be part of a dynamic and challenging work environment!
- 8 month contract!
Supporting a high-quality project as a Management Accountant, you will be mainly responsible for the following duties:
- Developing and maintaining the fixed asset register
- Providing advise around fixed assets, inventory, WIP and depreciation
- Working collaborately with key stakeholders to provide advice, financial analysis and costing of assets
- Partnering with PMO to allocate budgets, identify risks and opportunities
- Preparing management reports and analysis of the department’s assets
- Preparing capital budgeting, forecasting and estimates
- Providing financial system user training and support to managers
- Assisting with producing financial statements, reports and business cases
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- Min 5 years’ experience in a similar Management Accounting role focusing on assets
- NSW Government experience will be highly advantageous
- CA or CPA qualifications is beneficial
- At least 2 years using SAP as a main ERP system is beneficial
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
How to apply…..
Be quick to apply for this exciting contracted role! Please email email@example.com any questions or apply directly through Seek. Please be advised only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.