NSW Government client seeking strong Management Accountant for 2 months to assist with budgeting & Excel modelling preferably SAP experience. Parramatta location!
Our client is a respected government organization and are well known across NSW. Their dynamic and close-knit team based in Parramatta, are currently seeking an enthusiastic Management Accountant, to join them ASAP in this exciting contract role for 2-3 months! This department helps improve people’s living conditions across NSW by building communities and protecting the environment.
In this exciting Management Accountant role, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Preparing financial & dashboard management reports, budgets and forecasts
- Provide financial performance recommendations on current and future business performance
- Coordinating all funding arrangements
- Identifying areas of development and implementing reporting and process enhancements
- Providing analytical financial support to the division as requested
To be successful in this opportunity, you must have experience in the following areas:
- At least 5 years in a similar Accountant role
- Intermediate – Advanced Excel skills with experience in developing excel models to manage financial reporting is a must
- Full CPA/CA qualification
- Experience in large organizations with prior experience in reporting, budgeting and finance business partnering
- SAP knowledge is advantageous
- Strong attention to detail
How to apply
Be quick to apply for this exciting contracted role! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org any questions. Please be advised only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.