NSW Gov client seek Learning and Development Manager to lead digital training and education initiatives! Contract until June 2021 St Leonards based!
Our client is a well-respected and reputable government organization and are well known across NSW. They believe in recruiting the best of the best and provide their staff with a friendly work environment with supportive management. They are seeking a dedicated and experienced Learning and Development (Education) specialist to manage their digital education and training initiatives across the business unit. This contract is exciting and rewarding and based in St Leonards!
• Contract till June 2021 with potential to extend!
• Be part of a dynamic and well-respected Government Department!
• St Leonards location! Close to PT!
Throughout this exciting L&D Manager contract, you will be responsible for the following duties:
• Enhancing and improving digital educational training initiatives
• Implementing recommendations on better educational business practices
• Working collaborately with key stakeholders and Executives to optimize business training
• Developing and implementing innovative strategies to support the department’s Action Plan
• Identifying specific training needs from analysis of data
• Providing expert advice to internal and external stakeholders as requested
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
• At least 4 years in a similar L&D Manager level role
• Previous healthcare, government or digital experience is a must
• Experience in a large and complex service industry is a must
• Demonstrated experience with mixed modes of educational delivery such as e-learning and face to face options
• Previous experience in developing strategic innovative practices within the digital world
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
How to apply…..
Be quick to apply for this exciting contracted role! Please email email@example.com any questions or apply directly through Seek.
Please be advised only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.