Exciting opportunity for a Junior Accountant to join a reputable Firm with a global reach! Immediate start! CBD Location! Endless career prospects!
Work for a dynamic and forward-thinking Firm with an excellent reputation in the finance market. With a focus on staff retention this company provide their staff with endless opportunities to grow and develop in a friendly working environment. Based in the CBD, they are searching for a forward-thinking and motivated Junior Accountant to support the Senior Accountant. No two days are the same in this exciting role!
Reporting to the Senior Accountant, your day to day responsibility will include:
- Full function Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Bank reconciliations across 6 – 8 entities
- Follow up on clients outstanding debts as necessary
- Month end duties including BAS preparation
- Processing of payroll weekly, fortnightly and/or monthly
- Cashflow and month end reporting
- Adhoc duties and reporting as required
- Continuous mentoring from the Senior Accountant, training and development
- Opportunity for growth
- Friendly, dynamic, innovative and social team
To be considered for this role, you must meet the below criteria:
- Minimum 6 months experience working with an Accounting firm in a support accounting capacity
- Degree qualified in Accounting
- Excellent time management, switched on and ready to learn
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient using XERO
- Our client requires that candidates hold a Permanent Residency Visa or are Australian Citizens.
How to apply
If you’re looking to grow your career in 2020 then be quick to apply! Send your application to email@example.com or call Sarah or Jenny on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential conversation!