Growing CBD Funds Manager seeks an Investment Operations Analyst with 12 mths exp across investment operations, registry and unit pricing.
This dynamic and fast-growing boutique firm have an excellent reputation amongst high net worth individuals across the Australasian market. They’re known for tailoring solutions to meet the demands of their customers and are extremely entrepreneurial in their approach to opportunities. Their Sydney based team is made up of passionate, intelligent and innovative staff and they’re seeking a like-minded individual to work closely with the Directors to drive compliance and assist with future growth. This role sits in the Operations team and requires a candidate with a strong analytical approach, registry skills and investment operations knowledge who is comfortable working autonomously or as part of a team.
Working with the core investment operations team you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Managing the relationship between Investment Managers, Custodians, Fund Accounting, Registry and external Trustees
- Exposure to Portfolio Accounting, cash movements, trade settlements and investment onboarding
- Fund Accounting related matters
- Fund Administration
- Client reporting and trade execution
- Reconciliation of client fund positions
- Review and report on cash management positions
- Manage internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Project work and ad-hoc analysis
- Compliance related tasks
- Central CBD location
- Support, mentorship and training provided
- Work closely with high level executives to accelerate your learning path
- Real opportunities for career growth
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- Minimum 12 months experience working as an Investment Analyst, ideally within a boutique fund manager as the role is broad and requires a diverse level of experience
- Fluent Mandarin / Cantonese speaker preferred
- Previous experience working as a Fund Accountant is advantageous
- Experience in compliance monitoring
- Reporting on business data
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders of all levels
- Adhoc project work
- Intermediate to advanced Excel
How to apply…..
If you’re looking for an exciting and dynamic role with a growing boutique Asset and Wealth Management firm where training is provided, then look no further. To apply send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jenny on 02 9002 5005 for a confidential conversation.
Team Leader – Permanent and Fixed Term Contracts
02 9002 5000
SB Recruitment Pty Ltd