Boutique Asset Management firm seek an Investment Analyst to work with the Portfolio Manager. Perfect role to develop your investment analysis skills.
Work for an innovative, dynamic, boutique Wealth and Asset Management firm who have strong growth plans for 2020. Known for their innovative, strategic and entrepreneurial approach the Sydney team is made up of passionate, innovative and driven staff who continually strive for success and work towards the future growth of the business. As part of their growth strategy a vacancy exists for an Investment Analyst to join their winning team.
Working as part of the Investment Analysis team you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Preparing detailed investment packs for the investment Committee
- Assist the Portfolio Manager and Operations Team to assess strategy in relation to investment briefs
- Provide fund updates to the Portfolio Manager and BD Manager
- Assist with strategy presentations for client meetings
- Manage and maintain strategy data as well as external research databases
- Prepare initial qualitative and quantitative analysis across a range of portfolios
- Work on developing innovative investment solutions to ensure continuous improvement
- Ensure all compliance requirements are adhered to
- Project work and ad-hoc analysis
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working as an Investment Analyst across areas such as credit, equities, trading, compliance or wealth management
- Keen interest in continued learning about investment markets, global and domestic markets and managed funds
- An analytical mindset with exceptional problem solving skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with a client focused approach to investment solutions
- Degree qualified, CFA qualifications highly regarded
How to apply
If you’re looking for an exciting and dynamic role with a growing boutique Asset and Wealth Management firm, then look no further. To apply send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jenny on 02 9002 5005 for a confidential conversation.