Global organization based in the Western Suburbs seeks an Inventory / Demand Planning Analyst to join their offices in the Western Suburbs.
This organisation is recognised globally as a leader in their field and over the past 30 years have grown to sell products in over 50 countries. Their brand is very well known within their niche community and their staff are as passionate as their brand followers! With exciting expansion plans globally they have an immediate need for a Global Inventory Manager to join them during this exciting period.
• Offices in Western Sydney with street parking available
• Niche product lines – if you have a passion for fast cars this could be the role you’ve been looking for!
• Greenfield site – perfect opportunity to set up processes and procedures from scratch
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for the following duties:
• Plan, track and measure 600+ SKU’s
• Manage global data and trends, ensure data integrity and manipulate data for the purposes of sales analysis
• Business Analysis from a commercial viewpoint including preparing profiles of key customer order history vs stock availability
• Monitor international orders and shipments
• Adhoc reports as required from a national and global level on key areas such as sales, product availability and fulfilment levels.
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
• Exceptional Excel skills and be familiar with Data Automation
• Passionate about using systems to streamline processes and ensure accuracy
• Highly organised with a numerical focus.
• A commercial mindset with outstanding communication skills.
• The ability to turn large volumes of raw data into trends and statistics that can be used for Board level reporting.
How to apply…..
If you’re looking to develop your career within a global organisation where your knowledge will be valued, then be sure to apply immediately. Please feel free to send applications and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org