Do you have experience supporting customers with their mortgage applications? Apply now & join a dynamic, collaborative CBD firm.
Due to an unbeatable product range and continued focused growth an opportunity exists for an experienced client service professional with exposure to mortgage processing. Verify home loan applications from basic PAYG applications to more complex SMSF, Trust and Partnership loan applications. Join a friendly, supportive and dynamic team environment where diversity and inclusion is looked upon favorably and every employee’s hard work is imperative to the success of the organisation.
With a long history of success this firm provides unbeatable in-depth training and development programs to ensure their employees have all the skills required to ensure their reputation as a premium service provider is maintained, developed and exceeded.
Reporting through to the Team Leader, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Managing inbound calls and emails from customers and providing an exceptional client experience during each interaction
- Work closely with the Sales team to check and verify documents and follow up on any missing information
- Manage the loan application from submission through to settlement
- Ensure the accurate input of data entry
- Liaise with stakeholders to ensure the smooth process of the loan application
- Resolving client queries and using your product knowledge and experience to handle customer enquiries effectively
- Process all requests for clients by appropriate deadlines and manage expectations appropriately
- Exceed service quality standards and strive for continuous process improvement
- Exceptional and unlimited career opportunities and growth on offer.
- Outstanding training and development programs including classroom training, buddy systems, one on one training and continuous support from management.
- Company benefits include social clubs, wellness initiatives, and mentoring programs for women in the workplace as well as flexible working arrangements where possible.
- Join a highly dynamic, professional and supportive team.
- Work in a role where you will feel challenged and your client service skills will be put to good use!
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- Minimum 12 months experience in a customer focused role
- Exposure supporting mortgages is integral
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Provide a solution focused approach with a mentality to go above and beyond
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for working in a collaborative and results driven environment
How to apply
This is an amazing opportunity to continue your career within the home lending sector in a varied and busy role. Join this growing and innovative today! To apply send your application to email@example.com or call the team on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential conversation.