Are you an experienced within the Mortgage industry and looking to kick start 2020 in a new and exciting job role? We want to hear from you!
SB Recruitment are currently on the hunt for engaging and experienced Home Loan Experts who are looking to develop their career within roles such as Client Services, Broker Support or Mortgage Broking. Opportunities available with reputable organizations across the Sydney market on a full-time, permanent basis! If successful you can expect a supportive working environment, modern offices, approachable management as well as realistic and achievable career opportunities.
- Core working hours Monday – Friday
- Receive a generous salary packaging with great company perks
- Opportunity to create and develop the business where you manage your own time effectively
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Liaise with customers to discuss how you could assist with their finance, find the best rates available and help customers make their dreams a reality!
- Manage residential and commercial loans
- Ensure you have a high level of industry and product knowledge
- Prepare and manage every step of the application process
- Provide ongoing customer support and guidance through every stage of the loan preparation
- Maintain key relationships and liaise with internal and external stakeholders to solve any customer queries
- Adhere to regulatory requirements
To be successful in these roles, you must have experience in the following areas:
- At least 12 months experience in client services, broker support or sales with a home loan focus
- Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking preferred
- Exceptional relationship building and negotiating skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
How to apply
If you are a mortgage specialist and looking for the right balance between a standalone and team based role, apply now! To apply, send your application through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the team on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential chat about the role.