Successful CBD finance firm seek a dynamic Mortgage Collections Officer with a Customer Service approach to collect on overdue home loans.
Based in the heart of the CBD, this market leading financial organization is searching for a Mortgage Collections Expert who has a passion for helping customers and delivering exceptional customer service. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a professional and friendly team where you can be recognized as an expert in recovering outstanding debt relating to home loans. This organization is a major player within the finance sector and is well known for their competitive products and uncompromised service to clients.
Reporting through to the Collections Team Leader, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Responsible for the collection of overdue mortgage accounts from 60 days overdue to litigation
- Work with clients to ensure the recovery process is smooth and home owners are aware of their financial commitments
- Show high levels of empathy through every stage of the collection process
- Helping clients through the recovery process and work out best option for both the client and the firm
- Communicating with internal and external parties as appropriate to resolve customer queries
- Working to achievable team KPI’s and targets
- Every new recruit gets a training and development plan
- Enjoy perks such as free weekend parking, subsidized childcare and an excellent social club
- Modern, open plan, architect designed offices close to public transport in the heart of the CBD
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- An experienced collection expert with a background collecting on home loan mortgage accounts or a true desire to transfer your collections skills to the home loan space
- Exceptional relationship building skills with a compassionate yet results focused approach
- Ability to build relationships with a customer centric and soft approach to collections
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, considerate and professional environment in the heart of the CBD
How to apply…..
Don’t miss this chance to work for a company that really looks after its people! To apply send your application through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the team on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential chat about the role.