NSW gov client seek Head of Statutory Reporting with with strong technical accounting exp to support a large-scale NSW project! 15month contract in Sydney CBD!
Our well-known and reputable NSW Government Org. is seeking a Senior Statutory Reporting Manager with extensive internal and external financial reporting experience to manage a team of 3. The successful candidate will need to have strong technical accounting experience particularly in statutory and financial reporting within a large, complex business unit.
In this versatile Statutory Reporting focused role, you will be responsible for:
• Preparing all internal and external statutory reports
• Extensive liaising with senior stakeholders
• Managing fixed assets and arranging the valuation for plant and equipment
• Managing the PRIME reporting and monthly financial reports
• Providing financial recommendations to executives around budgeting and future business plans
• Providing continuous process improvements to support the future state projects
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following:
• At least 4 years-experience in a similar Senior Statutory Reporting role
• Previous NSW Government experience is beneficial
• CPA/CA qualifications is a must
• A proven understanding of IFRSS accounting principles
• Previous experience within the infrastructure sector will be highly considered
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
How to apply…..
Don’t miss this opportunity to work for a company that really looks after its people! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org any questions or apply directly through Seek. Please be advised only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Due to the high volume of applications please send all correspondence via email and refrain from calling into the office.