Outstanding opportunity for a passionate leader to expand their career within an innovative financial services organization.
Based in the heart of the CBD, this market leading finance company is searching for retail credit expert who is passionate about leadership to join them during this exciting period of growth. This organization is known for providing a variety of solutions to retail and commercial customers requiring funding for their mortgages, motor vehicles and credit cards. In this ever-changing market, they understand that flexibility is key and therefore ensure that each customer is provided with solutions which suit their needs. Reporting through to a reputable Executive Team, your career is bound to flourish within this innovative & vibrant organization.
• Exceptional & unlimited career opportunities on offer.
• Outstanding training and development programs for staff of all levels in the business.
• Company benefits include social clubs, wellness initiatives, salary sacrificing, child care programs during school holidays and mentoring programs for women in the work place.
• Flexible working arrangements available.
Reporting through to the Head of Retail Credit Services, you will be responsible for the following duties:
• Leading a large department of credit operations staff with six direct reports supporting you with BAU activities.
• Ensuring Department is continuing to provide exceptional service to customers
• Continually reviewing processes & procedures and implementing efficiencies
• Providing ongoing training & coaching to staff
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
• Minimum 3 years experience leading a large teams within credit operations.
• Experienced in process management within an agile environment.
• Comfortable working in a data driven & fast paced team environment.
How to apply
This is a wonderful opportunity for a passionate credit professional to join an organization which can support their career for many years to come. Send your application to email@example.com or call Sarah Bolster on 02 9002 5001 for a confidential conversation.