Have you a successful history of building loan books, managing a team of Mortgage BDM’s and seeking a role with a non-bank lender? Melbourne CBD
This well-established, Australian, non-bank lender is primed for growth in 2020 and is ready to expand its product offering and broaden its target demographic. An opportunity exists for an experienced Mortgage Leader to guide, train, develop and mentor a team of BDM’s Australia wide during this exciting period of expansion.
Working for this organisation, you will be given an opportunity to tap into a market that many in the mortgage sector can only dream of! With a new streamlined product offering, simple and competitive pricing structure, exceptional customer service and an investment in technology this is an exciting opportunity for a mortgage leader to show true leadership and guide a team to success.
Reporting through to the Managing Director, your area of key responsibility will include:
- Manage, mentor, grow and develop a team of Mortgage BDM’s nationwide
- Implement sales strategies to achieve sales and deliver on profits and targets
- Source new channels of introducers to the team and expand the origination capacity of the business
- Develop and implement sales strategies
- Set, manage and monitor agreed team KPI’s
- Ensure introducers achieve accurate and prompt advise, enhance their experience and as a result grow market share
- Understand competitors’ offerings and develop strategies to overcome objections
- Organise and co-host client events
- Create a culture that is underpinned by professionalism, pride and providing an excellent client experience
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Proven track record working in the mortgage space, specifically mentoring and growing a team of mortgage sales professionals
- A true flair for building and developing relationships across a broker network
- Strong influencing skills, comfortable managing staff on a national basis with an organised, methodical and structured approach to managing and developing teams
- Excel in an environment which promotes entrepreneurial flair while at the same time adhering to compliance requirements
- Ability to mentor, upskill and support a team of professional on their mortgage / sales journey
How to apply
If you’re ready for your next challenge and enjoy the flexibility and autonomy that comes with working for a smaller organisation with global financial funding. To apply send your application to email@example.com or call Jenny Quigley on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential conversation.