Have you a deep knowledge of investment products, enjoy building relationships, sourcing new business and working closely with CIO’s on strategies.
This well-established, Australian, asset and wealth management firm is primed for growth in 2020 and is ready to expand its product offering and broadening its target demographic. An opportunity exists for an experienced Head of Distribution to source and secure new avenues of business during this exciting period of evolution. Working for this successful Asia-Pacific organisation, you will be given an opportunity to leverage off the success of the firm and continue their growth trajectory.
Working closely with an enigmatic Managing Director, your key areas of responsibility will include:
- Source and secure third-party introducers of business
- Develop and build relationships with third parties
- By having a clear understanding of the investment products and working closely with the Portfolio Manager you will be able to clearly articulate investment opportunities
- Create, manage and develop a clear and targeted sales strategy to achieve sales and profits
- Maintain regular contact with third party introducers to develop sales
- Understand competitors’ businesses and brands to develop products and overcome objections
- Provide quick turnaround to clients to assist with the onboarding process
- Organise and host client events
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- A true passion and drive for sourcing and selecting opportunities in the fixed income and asset investment space
- Solid history of developing business channels
- Proficient in presenting information to small and large groups
- Strong influencing skills with a genuine enjoyment of the end to end sales process
- Happy to work independently to create targets, develop revenue streams and grow the business in a supportive and dynamic environment
- Ability to handle conflicting deadlines with ease and mange timeframes effectively
- Proven track record delivering quality work within proposed deadlines
How to apply…..
If you’re ready for your next challenge and enjoy the flexibility and autonomy that comes with working for a lean, efficient and effective organisation with global financial funding. To apply send your application to email@example.com or call Jenny Quigley on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential conversation.