Mortgage Credit Risk expert immediately required to join an innovative and expanding organization based in the CBD.
This well-established, Australian, non-bank lender is part of a rapidly growing Firm and is seeking an experienced credit risk expert to join them during this exciting period of expansion.
Working for this organisation, you will be given an opportunity to tap into a market that many in the mortgage sector can only dream of! This Firm only hires high calibre professionals and is seeking a staff member with the expertise to grow their Credit Division and work closely with the Senior Executive Team to further develop market share.
Reporting through to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for the following duties:
• Managing, motivating and mentoring the Credit and Verifications Divisions
• Keeping abreast of relevant legislation and updating policies and procedures on a continual basis
• Supervise all aspects of the credit and verifications process
• Hire, mentor and develop staff to ensure the department is achieving the desired results
• Continuous review of credit systems and procedures including regular audits
• Work with the senior executive team to ensure the company growth plans are achieved and surpassed
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
• Minimum 5 years end to end mortgage, credit and lending operations experience
• Strong leadership experience and passionate about building, developing and inspiring mortgage credit teams
• Analytical focus with the ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Experience working within a non-bank lender is highly
How to apply…..
If you are seeking a new challenge with a company who is committed to providing tailored financial solution to their clients, enjoy working with senior stakeholders and have passion, drive and ambition to succeed then this could be the role you have been waiting for. To apply send your application to email@example.com or call Sarah Bolster on 02 9002 5001 for a confidential conversation.