Growing financial services firm seek an experienced & professional Collections Officer to specialize in Hardship. Great company perks!
Based in the heart of the Sydney CBD, this progressive and innovative finance organization is searching for a Hardship Specialist to join their highly regarded team. This company has an excellent reputation across the Australian market and is going from strength to strength. They are rapidly taking market share and due to this, are looking to employ highly experienced individuals to grow with their organization. This role will provide the successful applicant with endless career opportunities, ongoing training & development and supportive and approachable Management.
Reporting through to the Hardship Team Leader, you will be responsible for the following duties:
• Assessing applications for Hardship from both SME and consumer account holders
• Working with clients and financial counselors to provide the best solution for the issues at hand
• Negotiating discount settlements
• Work to KPI’s and targets
• Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to solve queries
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
• Minimum 12 months experience working in Collections within the banking and finance sector
• Experience managing Hardship cases preferred
• An empathetic and efficient approach
• Strong written & verbal communication skills
• Exceptional negotiation ability