Are you a Finance/Economics Graduate with a strong work ethic & enthusiasm to start a career within Wealth Management? Apply now!
SB Recruitment are on the hunt for hardworking and professional recent Graduates looking to kick start their career within Finance. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to receive full training and a chance to utilise your Finance, Economics or Commerce degree – Apply Now!
The key to this role is to assist and support experienced Wealth Advisors to help build, manage and protect client wealth through the provision of holistic wealth management services. Joining the team as a Graduate means you can expect ongoing training and development, a dynamic work environment, approachable management and plenty of support and guidance.
- Handle client portfolio enquiries and requests in an efficient and timely manner
- Manage the inputting and monitoring of market orders to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX)
- Awareness of investment opportunities for clients and communicating this where appropriate
- Supporting client meetings including creating any relevant documentation
- Using your interest in the Australian economy to proactively research and gain an up to date knowledge of the current market
- Ad hoc administrative duties and housekeeping of client database
- Work for a company who take pride in training, developing and supporting every staff member
- Career path to becoming a Wealth Advisor managing your own portfolio of accounts
- Professional working environment where employee engagement is always high
- Free breakfast daily
- Social events organised by the business
To be successful in these roles, you must have experience in the following areas:
- Successfully completed a Business/Commerce/Economics degree
- Exceptional work ethic with a proven track record working in retail, hospitality or similar
- A genuine interest in the Australian economy and a desire to learn every aspect about fund management, wealth investment and financial growth opportunities
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
How to apply:
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a growing and innovative organization where diversity and inclusion are a way of life. To apply, send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the team on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential conversation.