Are you a recent accounting graduate seeking an entry level role to the world of SMSF’s? Join a graduate employer of choice and put your degree to use!
This reputable financial institution has over $21 billion in funds under advice and over 450 staff in Australia and the USA. They are searching for a hardworking and motivated accounting graduate to join their team. Key to this role is to assist and support Managers in all aspects of accounting. Being selected as a Graduate Assistant Accountant means you can expect ongoing training and development, a dynamic work environment, approachable management and plenty of support and guidance. It’s no surprise this organization has been recognized as an employer of choice for graduates (as voted by graduates!).
• Work for a company who takes pride in training, developing and supporting every staff member
• Professional and engaging working environment where employee engagement is always high!
• Fitness rebate which can be used for your sport of choice
• Light filled, open plan working environment, close to public transport
You will be responsible for the following duties:
• Entering and allocating all SMSF transactions
• Complete monthly bank reconciliations
• Assist in the preparation of financial statements and tax returns for SMSFs
• Collate and provide SMSF information to Advisors
• Liaising with the ATO, banks and others on behalf of clients
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
• As this role is specifically created for an accounting graduate, it is anticipated that you will have graduated in 2020, 2019 or 2018 and have minimal commercial experience; your attitude, drive and determination is more important
• Degree qualified with solid academic results in an accounting related degree
• Strong numerical and analytical skills
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to progress to a client facing role in the future
How to apply…..
If you are looking for an entry level role that will provide you with a good grounding for a stable and successful career in Accounting & Finance, then look no further! To apply, please send our CV and your Academic Transcripts to email@example.com or call Sarah or Jenny on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential chat about the role.