NSW gov seek a Project Manager with strong BA skills to focus on governance & reporting & lead development projects! Work from home! 6month contract!
Rapidly growing NSW Government Org. is seeking an experienced Project Manager ideally with a background in governance business analysis. The successful candidate will need to be available to work from home initially due to Covid restrictions on a 6-month contracted basis.
In this busy Governance Analyst role reporting to Project Owners, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the development of a practical project delivery framework
- Developing easy to use tools and templates to support project governance and delivery
- Setting up and coordinating governance across a suite of Business led projects
- Working collaborately with Business Owners to develop project schedules, plans and agreed key deliverables
- Implementing and maintaining the project structure and reporting cadence
- Tracking and reporting project issues, timelines and financial status updates
- Supporting Business Owners with project deliverables including UAT planning, preparing for Business go live, developing business requirements and mapping or developing processes
To be successful in this Governance focused Business Analyst position, you must have experience in the following:
- At least 4 years experience within a similar PM/BA role
- Proven knowledge of NSW Governance procedures
- Previous experience within the Local, State or Federal government is mandatory
- Experience in leading the development of project framework
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
How to apply…..
Don’t miss this opportunity to work for a company that really looks after its people! Please email email@example.com with any questions or apply directly through Seek. Please be advised only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.